Monday, December 1, 2008

Season's Greetings


I really can't even begin to understand how it's already late December. I think this has been the fastest year of all my years. Time is flying on by which means it's almost time for Christmas which also means it's almost time for Christmas cards- yay! I love to send Christmas cards, I love to get Christmas cards and I love to think of new ways to torture my dog to get a good Christmas card cover shot. Poor Howard has had a rough year with the surgery, our homelessness and dealing with the overtake of his domain by noisy construction men. Nice moms might take pity on a pup under such stress- oh well! We've been brainstorming to see what treasured holiday icon Howard should represent this year and we've been reminiscing about the hilarious shoot from last Christmas. We have learned from last year when we made the novice mistake of introducing Howard to his costume prior to the shoot which was a TERRIBLE idea. Howard does not like wearing things, and for some reason he's especially fussy about wreaths. As you can see below Howard was not impressed...but thankfully he's not above cheap bribery. Howard has no problem compromising his dignity for a few slices of Kraft singles.




ps- no idea what appendage injury necessitated the dangling bandaid.

No comments: